Friday, January 21, 2011

In loving memory of Mom Kruize




Mom was so excited when we told her that she was going to be a grandma again. We told her and dad on Christmas day. We were going to wait and tell them when we were back there over New Years but couldn't wait any longer. I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to visit with her for a week just before she passed away. I am also grateful that I was able to talk to her hours before on the night she passed. We were talking about how Joel and I were going to start this blog so we could keep everybody updated with the latest baby news. Our appointment to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time was on her birthday and she was so excited about that. She has been there for me during lots of different times in my life, both happy and sad. I am so blessed to have had her in my life for as long as I did. I am really going to miss our weekly, sometimes daily, talks. I am excited to know that I will see her again someday. Mom, I love you!! I will miss you like crazy but you are always going to be in my heart.

No comments: