Sunday, February 13, 2011

13 weeks


I am almost into my second trimester!!! It has gone by really fast so far. I'm still having all of the first trimester symptoms. I have had them the most this week so far. I'm really hoping that as my second trimester starts, they start to fade away. I am finally starting to show a little bit. So far I can still wear my normal clothes, but they are starting to get a little bit tight. It is nice that I wear scrubs to work, they will hopefully fit for a little while longer. I had a complete physical not very long ago. That was quite a process. I had a lot of blood drawn for tests at this time as well. I got the results back and everything is good. I also got to hear the heartbeat again at this appointment. The nurse practitioner said that it sounded strong and healthy. We have another appointment this week. After that we will only have them once a month for awhile. Everything is going really well so far.

No comments: