Friday, February 25, 2011

15 Weeks



Baby's first shoes!!! I bought the baby his/her first pair of shoes last weekend. I saw them on clearance while I was at Target and I just couldn't pass them up. They were just to cute. We haven't really bought anything for the baby, so it was fun to do a little baby shopping:-)
I have reached my 2nd trimester. I have noticed some of my 1st trimester symptoms lessen, but they haven't gone completely. I don't seem to be as tired as I was early on. I am really enjoying having some of my energy back. I really need to start some kind of exercise routine now that I have some energy, and a very big appetite. I seem to be hungry all of the time, and almost everything sounds good to me. We are also working on getting our house baby ready. We are going to turn our study into the nursery. We also need to get the downstairs baby friendly. Joel and I had another Dr.'s appointment last week. Everything is still going really well. We heard the heartbeat again. They found it right away at this appointment. That is my favorite part of the appointments!!!! It is just so exciting to hear our little baby. I still haven't gained much weight yet. It has gone up and down for the last couple of months and as of now, I have gained a total of 5 pounds. I am still wearing my normal clothes, but they are getting tighter and tighter. I tried on a pair of maternity pants yesterday and they were sooooo comfortable. They aren't the most attractive pants, but they feel wonderful. I think I will be wearing those very soon. I am very happy that I wear scrubs at work because I have room to grow in those and they are comfortable. Well, that is the latest Nielsen News:-) We will continue to update as the baby and I continue to grow. We get to find out if it is a boy or girl in a few weeks. We are very excited to find out.

1 comment:

Jill Bienz said...

I totally have those same shoes! I have found Target to be the BEST for baby stuff. Probably like 75% of the stuff I have has come from there, and I've gotten a bunch of it just like those shoes, on wicked clearance!

I'm so excited for you and I love reading how your feeling/thinking as time passes! I remember feeling the exact same way not too long ago. It goes by so fast! Enjoy it while it lasts. I am so excited to go back to wearing regular clothes lol. I'm tired of looking & feeling like a balloon in maternity clothes. :D

Anyway, continue to enjoy it and soak in every minute because before you know it, you'll be huge like me and waiting for your baby to get here anyday! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!