Monday, May 2, 2011

26 Weeks

People are definitely starting to notice that I am pregnant. I feel like I am getting bigger and bigger everyday!!! I have been feeling really good lately and am very grateful for that. I had lower back pain about a month ago, but that only lasted for about a week. I haven't had very many aches and pains. I am only a week away from my third trimester so I'm sure I will have some soon:-) I feel our little guy moving around all of the time. He now kicks hard enough that you can see my stomach move. I really enjoy feeling him move around.
Joel has been able to feel him several times now. It is a lot of fun!! Everything still seems to be going right on track. We had an appointment last week and the heartbeat sounded great and I'm growing right on track. I have my glucose test in a couple weeks. Other than that, we are just doing what we can to get ready for our little guys arrival in 3months. It has been going by so fast. I can't believe that I'm already 2/3 of the way.

2 comments:

CMN said...

Hello Hello!
I'm so glad you posted your blog address on Facebook! (Though, considering how often I actually look at Facebook, it's its own minor miracle - LOL)

And how is it that I didn't know you were expecting either? Absolutely WONDERFUL news! My most sincere congratulations and best wishes to you both!

Love,
cousin C

Jill Bienz said...

You are looking so cute with your preggo belly! The time really does fly doesn't it? Before you know it you'll be holding your sweet little boy in a hospital bed. :) You definitely have to let me know when your shower is. I totally need to see you again before you have your little man! Enjoy the last few months of pregnancy!