Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's a Boy!!!!


We had our ultrasound on Wednesday and found out that we are having a boy!!!! We are sooo excited to add a little boy to our family. We got to see all of his little body parts during the ultrasound. It was so amazing. We got to see the four little chambers of his heart. So far everything looks really good. He is a healthy little boy as far as we can tell. He was moving all over the place. I love the top picture because it seems like he is looking right at us. He is giving us a thumbs up in the bottom picture. He is already growing to be a big boy. He weighs 3/4 of a pound. They moved my due date up from August 17th to August 6th. The less days of being pregnant during the summer, the better:-) Now I get to start buying things for our little guy. I can't wait. Joel and I already love him so much. I can't even imagine what it is going to be like when we actually get to meet him. For right now I am enjoying feeling him move around.

1 comment:

Jill Bienz said...

How exciting! Have fun shopping for all the boy things now. :) I definitely thought that was half the fun of being pregnant was shopping for all the cute stuff for him. I'm so excited for you to experience the joys of motherhood! There's nothing else in the world like it. Congratulations!