Thursday, March 3, 2011

16 weeks

I am really starting to show now. I still haven't gained very much weight, but my Dr. and the nurses have said it is ok. I had an appointment with my Dr. today for my thyroid. He is lowering the amount of medication I am taking and is hoping to take me off of it until after the baby is born. Everything is really going well. We scheduled our appointment for our ultrasound on March 23rd. We will find out if it is a boy or girl at this appointment. We are really excited. They will also make sure everything is developing properly at this time. I have had a lot more energy this week. I have been trying to get as much done as I can while it lasts!!!! No other news from the last week. We are just getting really excited as it gets further along:-)


This adorable Vikings set came from my Grandma Jann. I can't wait for the baby to wear it during the Vikings games!!!

1 comment:

The Hurley's said...

Hi Staci! You look so cute with a little baby bump! I am so excited to follow your blog and hear about the baby growing inside your belly! Enjoy the time that you have energy because you will need lots of it when the baby comes! Congratulations to you and Joel!
~ Patti